Commercial and business law
Legal advice in economic matters
As lawyers in the field of commercial and business law, we offer you all-round legal support at both national and international level. The focus is on the formation and administration of companies as well as the drafting of all necessary contracts.
We advise sole traders, shareholders and companies in all economic matters and reliably assist you in asserting your entrepreneurial interests.
We support you in the following main areas of commercial law:
- Comprehensive business advice and management
- Formation and reorganisation of (inter-)national companies
- Restructuring and takeovers
- Advising shareholders and corporate bodies
- Comprehensive legal support for company sales (M&A)
- Preparation and execution of due diligence reviews
- Establishment and review of company-related contracts
Representation in business-related disputes out of court as well as before courts and arbitration tribunals